Right here. Right now. Things will start to get better.
The Charlton School is a therapeutic learning community for girls located in Burnt Hills, NY, that is focused on delivering the right treatment in the right environment in ways that fit our students. Our unique program includes committed professionals and a carefully selected set of peers who can help your daughter feel safe, connected, and empowered.
Learn more about the referral process
Who does well at The Charlton School?
Students who are:
- struggling with anxiety or school refusal
- fragile, guarded, or withdrawn
- lacking self-esteem, motivation, or social skills
- depressed, bipolar, or on the high end of the autistic spectrum
- struggling with relationship or identity issues
Our approach varies for every student.
At The Charlton School, our tactfully-engaged team approach enables each student to feel safe, connected to others, and empowered to take charge of herself and her future. Discover More